I Am Read more [...]
Wedding Service Category: Ceremony Officiants & Celebrant
I am here to provide you with a very special wedding ceremony, one which is both memorable and meaningful – a ceremony with real soul and feeling!
You can expect the following from me:
• An experienced Marriage Celebrant registered in Australia
• A unique ceremony tailored to your personal story and relationship.
• A warm, caring, joyful and personal wedding experience.
• Wedding Ceremony Planner – a step by step guide to planning your own special ceremony including sample vows, readings, music, etc
• Special touches such as Ring Warming, Thai Water Blessing, Sand and Unity Candle Ceremonies, Blessing Stones, Remembrances and Family/Parent Blessings
• I specialize in civil (non-religious) ceremonies however we can certainly include any religious/cultural elements you feel appropriate, such as readings from the Bible, Jewish Breaking of the Glass or Celtic Hand-fasting etc.
• Unlimited support via phone and email correspondence.
• A full rehearsal, or if not required, feel confident that I will gently guide you step by step through the ceremony on the day.
• A commemorative (non-legal) marriage certificate
• World traveler with 15 years spent exploring (and working) in over 35 countries around the world and every state in Australia. I have met and worked with people from all walks of life. I am open-minded and accepting and celebrate all our differences and our wonderful universal similarities.
• I LOVE my job as a marriage celebrant; it fills me with joy to be a part of such a happy, momentous moment in people’s lives. All my couple’s have a special place in my heart and my memories.