As an Read more [...]
Wedding Service Category: Photo & Videography
Welcome to Koh Photography, for your all wedding photography requirements in Thailand & Asia.
I am an international wedding photographer. Originally from the UK, I am lucky enough to be based in Thailand for part of the year. I regularly shoot weddings all over Asia and around the world, and am based in Europe when not in the ‘Land of Smiles’!
I am as passionate about people as I am about photography. As a native English speaker, you can be assured of a photographer who is able to translate your wishes for your dream wedding into treasured memories- one who can make sure your wedding photography in Thailand and Asia is as special and unique as your exotic wedding day itself.
Working as a wedding photographer combines all the things that appeal to my soul: the art of picking up a camera to take a photograph, making people relax and smile, and using my technical skills to create wedding photographs that you will cherish forever.
My style of photography and how I work:
- My style of photography is documentary for the most part of your day, and then we will work together to get some editorial style couple shots that I’m sure you’ll be amazed with!
- I build up a rapport and trust with the bride and groom so that they feel very comfortable having their photo taken.
- When it comes to guests, I like to integrate myself and almost disappear. Rather than interrupting conversations and asking people to pose artificially, you’ll find me capturing the emotions, vibrancy and warmth of your day quite naturally. I aim always to capture the natural flow of your day without being intrusive.
I love the whole process of weddings – the build-up to the day, the excitement of getting ready and capturing the love between you and your partner, and your friends and family, as the day unfolds.
If you are looking for a wedding photographer who fits seamlessly into your day, one who makes you feel instantly at ease, with the right personality to be in the right place at the right time; who knows when to be sociable, but also knows when to fade into the background…
If you are looking for someone who is creative and yet works quickly enough to capture those amazing shots, without inconveniencing the wedding party – well, look no further! You have found your ideal wedding photographer in Thailand.
I trained at the University of Brighton in England, and apart from my passion for wedding photography, my photos have been published in both the national and international press.
I photograph all year round and am skilled in all lighting situations, as you would expect from someone highly experienced in wedding photography in Thailand.
At Koh Photography, I guarantee you a personal and professional service that is second to none to compliment the highest standards in wedding photography in Thailand!
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY BY KOH PHOTOGRAPHY:
At Koh Photography we offer four main wedding photography packages in Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum. All of which include the following as standard.
- Pre wedding consultation / meeting.
- Unlimited number of photographs taken on your wedding day.
- Digital editing, color correction and enhancement of all photographs.
- Password protected online galley of all your photographs.
- High Resolution photographs supplied in printable .JPG format.
- Native English speaking main photographer.
- Customer Support (via email and telephone) helping guide you through the wedding photography process.
If you are after something a little more different or unusual please get in touch and I’ll be happy to supply you with a bespoke quotation.
Every Photograph we capture will be edited with care and attention to bring out the best in your wedding photography. All your photographs will be uploaded onto your own private gallery. Protected by a password, you can choose who has access to view your photographs online. This is in addition to your presentation USB drive, which come with a license to print your photographs for personal use.
- Wedding Albums
- Slide show of your photographs set to music
- Additional USB drives with your high resolution photographs